9.20.2008

My Oldest Girl

My oldest seems to be growing up so fast these days. She can operate a laptop [at almost 7 years of age] far better than my mother can, and she's close to operating it almost as well as I do. It's so very scary sometimes.

She managed to get 100% on her first two spelling tests. We haven't gotten her third back yet. Also, her handwriting is improving greatly. I'm so very proud of her.

However, she has had issues with having 'accidents' at school. We're pretty sure it's from all the upheaval in her life. She hasn't had an accident since we started sending a change of clothes in her backback with her.

In other news, she's a smartass, just like her father. There are days I can't catch a break with these two!

2 comments:

Velvetwhip said...

I am very impressed with her!


Gabrielle

Tonya said...

I am very impressed with her!

She can be very impressive!