9.21.2008

Dancing, Eating, Working Out

When my 6 [almost 7] year old dances sometimes, she reminds me of nothing so much as the Fire Gang characters from Labyrinth. Pre self-decapitation, of course. Theirs, not hers. My daughter didn't come with a detachable head. She's scary enough with one that we can't accidentally lose or pack away during moving.

In other news, I forget how early one starts to 'feel' pregnant. Besides the sickness, that is. Right now, I'm not really 'feeling' it. However, I do feel like I need to start eating better and working out. We have some kind of elliptical workout machine that my husband bought. I really should start using it.

Tomorrow, after I see my girl off at the bus stop, I'll work out. I figure... 30 min working out should be good this early on, yeah? Also, I need to start remembering to eat. Bad me.

No comments: